Doug’s Peach Orchard
Local ranch brands are burned into the counter, vintage western paintings, handmade spurs and bits adorn the walls of this small diner just south of Terral, Oklahoma. Catfish, chicken strips, calf fries and steak finger sandwiches are a few of the short menu items. Dessert is pies. Beer is ice cold! Tartar sauce like nobody’s business. Doug’s T-shirts are a popular item with travelers. Opened since 1948, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
Located in downtown Waukomis, the Little Bit of Seattle Coffee Shop is the go-to place for your caffeine needs. The coffee shop features nine new varieties of gelato and sorbetto daily, Big Train blended coffees and cremes in 10 flavors like vanilla bean and dulce de leche, Italian sodas, specialty teas from MarketSpice Tea Shop and sweet treats like biscotti, dessert bars, gourmet cookies and muffin tops. Get your daily caffeine fix and snack on English toffee biscotti and lemon poppyseed muffin tops from Seattle’s Favorite Gourmet Cookies & Dessert Company.
SaltCreek Casino, located in Pocasset, Oklahoma, is the first casino to open in Grady County, Oklahoma. It is the 18th casino owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation.
Smokin Joe’s Rib Ranch features a wide variety of barbecue items including smoked ribs, pulled pork, chopped beef and smoked brisket as well as delicious homemade sides. At the end of a delicious meal, try to save some room for a one-of-a-kind dessert, Strawberries on a Cloud. Smokin Joe’s offers dine-in, takeout, and catering services. Located in Rush Springs, there is always a hungry crowd enjoying great barbeque.
Welcome to Eischen’s Antique Bar…
the oldest bar in the state of Oklahoma! Eischen’s Saloon was established in 1896 by Peter Eischen and was open until Statehood and Prohibition. Eischen’s Bar opened shortly after the end of Prohibition by Nick & Jack Eischen, son and grandson of Peter Eischen.
The massive back bar, a vital part of the history of Eischen’s was hand carved in Spain in the early 1800s. During the Gold Rush it was shipped to California. It was lost in time until it was brought to Okarche in 1950 for the enjoyment of all who stopped by Eischen’s. On January 21, 1993, fire destroyed Eischen’s and one of the things remaining is a small part of the antique back bar.
Hours Mon - Sat 10am - 10pm
Closed Sunday, Major Holidays
No credit cards - cash or personal check only / ATM onsite
No tea or coffee
Reservations for large groups Mon - Thurs only.
109 S. 2nd Street, Okarche, OK 73762