Rock Island Railroad
In 1912, the Depot became the hub of the community. Brick pavers surround the north side, between the building and the railroad. The city now owns the building and a public library is open during the week. Inside there is a room dedicated to its railroad history, serving as a museum, and numerous historical photographs of the region are displayed throughout the library. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings. It also serves as a public town hall meeting place for legislators and as events center for everything from art shows to wedding receptions.